Oil & Gas Refinery
Thermal Sprayed Aluminium coating (TSA) SERVICES
To protect from atmospheric corrosion in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries, Aluminium Coating / Thermal Sprayed Aluminium coating (TSA) is well established application and practice across globe with longer life into metal structures, equipment and tanks.
Since 2009, VEER INDUSTRIES is providing corrosion protection services for Oil & Gas industry by thermal spray coating technology. Our services are extended to oil refineries, tank farms, LNG terminals, Fertilizer, Chemical & Petrochemical plants. We undertake corrosion protection by metal spray utilising twin wire arc spray process.
Veer Industries has executed and completed TSA coatings (Aluminizing) as well as metallizing by Zinc, Inconel and other alloys for tankages, pipes, spools, reactors, heat exchangers and columns in Oil & Gas industry. We have ongoing long term contracts for TSA coating work in fabrication yards of Heavy Machine Manufacturer and Engineering companies.
Specification for Thermal Spray Aluminium (TSA) coating
- Design temperature not exceeding 5400C.
- The feed stock shall be in form of wire and shall be 99.5% Aluminum of commercial purity grade.
- The nominal thickness of finished TSA shall be 250microns to maximum 500microns at peak areas on DFT meters.
- TSA coating shall have individual tensile – bond strength value of 1500 psi to 2000 psi under controlled environment
- TSA Coating porosity shall not exceed 5% of total surface area.
In – Situ Thermal Spray Coating Services
Our technicians are well trained, qualified and experienced for providing in-situ and confined space coating services. We have complete range of portable coating systems and allied equipment to simultaneously undertake multiple on-site coating jobs.
Time is extremely crucial for TSA and thermal spray coating jobs executed during shutdown period in Oil & Gas plants. VEER INDUSTRIES has successful track record of adhering to compact time schedule for on time job completion.